When hosting the sixth-ranked Class 1A team in the state, just a few mistakes here or there can snowball into an avalanche of football misfortune that ultimately proves too much to overcome.
Good morning! Pete Skaates, John Flory and I spent the night just off the Brookside-McCurdy Trail on the slopes of McCurdy Mountain. We had been worried about rain, but only got a few sprinkles. There were clear, starry skies during the night, but it was overcast at daybreak.
Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing is an American based nonprofit organization dedicated to helping rehabilitation of physically and emotionally wounded veterans by introducing them to the peace and beauty of fly fishing.
Coloradans prepare to brave the elements and elevation for a new winter obstacle run coming to Como, Colo. on Jan. 28.
The Winter Adventure run starts at 10:30 a.m. with a four-mile off road course that includes steep inclines, deep snow, thick forests, sledding sections and getting over, under and through challenging obstacles.
Yeti costumes are encouraged and unsuspecting participants may encounter the real thing while in the woods.
Hike with John Flory, Pete Skaates, Neva Murphy and Jim Glenn on December 18, 2016
Trailhead: 39°20.298N, 105°24.098’W, 8282 feet
First view of The Castle: 39°19’57”N, 105°23’51”W, 8,346 feet, 0.85 miles
Celebration site: 39°19’36”N, 105°23’43”W, 8,331 feet, 1.46 miles
Hiking distance: 2.88 miles
This Week's Mountain Guide
- Remains found in August of 2019 identified
- Longtime Fairplay resident, former mayor remembered
- Remembering Angus Moloney - a story of purpose
- Park County Sheriff’s Blotter
- PCSD authorizes ballot issue for mill levy override
- Vehicle lease program approved by BOCC
- Synchrony Thrift Store off to booming start
- Bailey Town Hall Sept. 24
- PCSD RE-1 Board reviews COVID safety procedures
- Sanford, Gilpin County topple South Park, Platte Canyon
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.