Question: I already have a print subscription, do I also have a digital subscription?
Answer: Yes, all of our print subscribers will receive unlimited access to all our website has to offer, as well as our E-edition. However; you will have to create a login when prompted on our site. Make sure to enter a valid email, and look for your client key (case sensitive) on your subscription renewal statement or call us at Arkansas Valley Publishing at 719-539-6691.
Question: How much is this new service?
Answer: We maintain our print subscription prices for both print and the website, as well as offering more tailored subscriptions for our website in the form of one-month and one-week subscriptions.
- 1 year: $33
- 6 months: $18
- 1 month: $7
- 1 week: $2.50
Question: What is my client key?
Answer:Your client key code helps us to link your print and online subscriptions, it is not your password. The Client key appears on your Flume subscription renewal statement as well as on your newspaper mailing label, or call our business office at 303.838.4423 and we will look it up.
Question: What if I have a subscription and the sign up link doesn’t recognize my account and asks me to pay again?
Answer: Click on the link that says, “Already a Flume print subscriber?” and follow the process for matching your current account to your subscription.
Question: I’m not currently a subscriber, how do I get started?
- Click on the Signup logo on the upper right of the site.
- Fully fill out the form completely including a valid e-mail.
- You will need to check your email for a verification link.
- When you click on a story that is behind the paywall you will be prompted to choose the subscription right for you, and complete payment with our secure checkout system.
Question: I registered but I still cannot log in.
Answer: Did check your email for the verification email from us? If not, please do so and click on the link attached. This step completes the registration process.
Question: Will you still provide free content?
Answer: Yes, theflume.com will still be providing limited free content as we did with our previous website. Obituaries, classifieds, and a select few sports and news stories will still be free. If you want the full award-winning paper online, you will have to subscribe.
Question: What if I already have a login and password?
Answer: Great news! You have already completed step one of acquiring a subscription.
Question: Will I still be able to comment on articles without a subscription?
Answer: Yes, you will be able to comment as in the past, but only on the selected free content.
Question: I travel frequently. What happens to my digital subscription then?
Answer: There’s no need to place your digital subscription on hold. You will have full access to theflume.com and the replica eEdition anytime and anywhere.
Question: What is the digital paywall program?
Answer: The paywall is subscription-based way to get unlimited access to theflume.com. With this subscription all the award-winning news, photos, videos, comments and local connections will be included.
This Week's Mountain Guide
- Campout for the Cause cancels 2020 festival near Buena Vista
- High school sports grind to a halt
- Fairplay Board of Trustees approves electric vehicle charging station
- Flattening the curve
- Gov. orders bars, restaurants closed
- Town of Buena Vista closing offices, town hall
- Walk-in closure for Sangre de Cristo Electric Association
- Lariat cancels this weekend's live entertainment
- Buena Vista school district closing facilities for 2 weeks
- 9Health Fair is cancelled due to coronavirus
- Sandra Jean Hagan: One of the few
- I went to Washington D.C. on Jan. 6, 2021
- New health order approved, county stays at high risk
- SAFE 285 to hold Town Hall to oppose CDOT’s plan
- COVID-19 vaccine reaches Park County residents
- Park County Sheriff’s Blotter
- Platte Canyon School District spotlight on Shanna Nickel
- Harald Ernst “Harry” Peters, Sr.
- Moose found dead near Kenosha Pass
- South Park businesses fighting for survival
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.