I’ve been very interested in the recent rush of candidates for the office of Park County sheriff. In my opinion, one of the most important campaign promises that any of these candidates could make would be to recognize that they have a public duty to share information with the residents of t…
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 helped create access to hundreds of places and activities that were at one time off limits to people with disabilities. Part of the act requires that businesses offer reasonable accommodations to both disabled employees and the general public.
The Flume has finally received an answer from Park County in regards to our July 16, 2016, request for material relating to the eviction of Martin Wirth Feb. 24, 2016, in which deputy Nate Carrigan was shot and killed.
It has been over four months since Park County Sheriff’s Office Corporal Nate Carrigan was shot and killed by home squatter Martin Wirth, during an eviction at 36 Iris Drive in Bailey and yet the press and the public still have not been given access to the official reports of the incident.
When I came to The Flume a year ago, I was terrified. I had no idea what to expect with this new job, a new town and new people in my life. I showed up and was given an office, a key and the title of editor. My family and friends were like, that’s so awesome, Congratulations!
This Week's Mountain Guide
- Baby born just over Hoosier Pass in South Park ambulance
- New Bailey PUD sketch plan approved
- Bailey welcomes Sasquatch
- Park County Sheriff’s Blotter
- Summer events return with slight COVID hangover
- Feds investigate Maggie Long murder as hate crime
- Long distance bicyclists return to South Park
- Western hospitality abounds at M Lazy C Ranch
- Platte Canyon School District holds Budget Hearing
- Principal at Lake George Charter School resigns
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.