I’ve been very interested in the recent rush of candidates for the office of Park County sheriff. In my opinion, one of the most important campaign promises that any of these candidates could make would be to recognize that they have a public duty to share information with the residents of t…
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 helped create access to hundreds of places and activities that were at one time off limits to people with disabilities. Part of the act requires that businesses offer reasonable accommodations to both disabled employees and the general public.
The Flume has finally received an answer from Park County in regards to our July 16, 2016, request for material relating to the eviction of Martin Wirth Feb. 24, 2016, in which deputy Nate Carrigan was shot and killed.
It has been over four months since Park County Sheriff’s Office Corporal Nate Carrigan was shot and killed by home squatter Martin Wirth, during an eviction at 36 Iris Drive in Bailey and yet the press and the public still have not been given access to the official reports of the incident.
When I came to The Flume a year ago, I was terrified. I had no idea what to expect with this new job, a new town and new people in my life. I showed up and was given an office, a key and the title of editor. My family and friends were like, that’s so awesome, Congratulations!
This Week's Mountain Guide
- Campout for the Cause cancels 2020 festival near Buena Vista
- High school sports grind to a halt
- Fairplay Board of Trustees approves electric vehicle charging station
- Flattening the curve
- Gov. orders bars, restaurants closed
- Town of Buena Vista closing offices, town hall
- Walk-in closure for Sangre de Cristo Electric Association
- Lariat cancels this weekend's live entertainment
- Buena Vista school district closing facilities for 2 weeks
- 9Health Fair is cancelled due to coronavirus
- Mike Brazell finishes terms, Amy Mitchell sworn in
- Mule deer and elk captures along the Front Range
- Interview with the Town of Fairplay Mayor Frank Just
- Park County Sheriff’s Blotter
- PCCA Artist of the month – Dean Butler
- COVID-19 vaccine reaches Park County residents
- Guffey businesses adapting, thriving despite COVID
- Brian Charles “Charlie” Brouillette
- Platte Canyon Schools Spotlight
- Sandra Jean Hagan: One of the few
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.