As featured on
The community of Florissant was left in shock, dismay, and complete disappointment during and after a special meeting May 6 via Zoom at 4 p.m. After several weeks of being in limbo in their efforts to get answers and find resolutions for their Fire Protection District, they feel they had been totally forsaken and that their opinions, ideas of resolution, etc. were dismissed and ignored.
The law firm of Cockrel Ela Glesne Greher & Ruhland, PC from Denver provided all the legalese of the situation, but the community was not satisfied with the legalities, they seemed more concerned about the morality and the integrity of those on the board, actions taken, and feelings that there is more going on behind closed doors.
This Week's Mountain Guide
- Park County voters head to polls June 28
- Residents “beat down” by Florissant FFPD
- Bailey Days are back, bigger and better in 2022
- Park County Sheriff’s Office Report
- PCHS takes a road trip to Shawnee
- Park County Coroner’s office identifies ‘John Doe’
- Teller County Commissioners step in on FFPD situation
- South Park seniors rake in scholarships
- PARK COUNTY NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- Democratic Perspective
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.