About Cinda Riley - Bliss Realty Group | Central Colorado
More About Cinda Riley - Bliss Realty Group | Central Colorado
A Tradition of Trust
Cinda was born and raised in Salida, Colorado and has chosen to remain in the town she so loves. She believes in Salida and its future while trying to help retain Salida's quaint and colorful history. Cinda has been very successful in business, having worked in real estate in the community for 35+ years. She feels a deep desire to give back to the public and its people who have given so much to her. Her career as a real estate broker in Chaffee County is quite impressive. She is past president of the Chaffee County Board of Realtors, Chaffee County Realtor of the Year and a past Director of the Colorado Association of Realtors. As part of the community, she has served as a Poncha Springs trustee, Planning and Zoning Commission and Salida Woman of the year. She is also a past director of Habitat for Humanity. She contributes in various ways to the Salida Steamplant, Colorado Open Space Incentive, Salida Art Walk, numerous art events, Salida Merchants Association, Salida and Buena Vista Chamber of Commerce, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Ducks Unlimited, Trout Unlimited, the Chaffee County Fair, Boys and Girls Club and Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center. Off the field.
Cinda's hobbies include her two grandchildren, family, friends, history, art, reading and the great outdoors. Cinda's willing personality to help others and the community that surrounds her, only compliment her dedication to her career that she is so passionate about.
- Real Estate near Bailey, CO
- Real Estate Brokers near Bailey, CO
- Real Estate Properties near Bailey, CO
- Real Estate - New Construction near Bailey, CO
- Real Estate Apartments & Residential near Bailey, CO
- Real Estate Farms & Ranches near Bailey, CO
- Real Estate Property Condominiums near Bailey, CO
- Real Estate Property Investment Properties near Bailey, CO
- Real Estate Recreational & Resort near Bailey, CO