Since 1988, Intermountain Rural Electric Association’s Board of Directors has awarded grants to graduating high school seniors who plan to continue their education. Winners will be drawn at the June 22 Board meeting. The winners must be members, or children of members, of the Association, and be a graduating high school senior in 2017. All you need to do is download (from http://www.irea.coop/userfiles/EdGrantForm_2017.pdf) and fill out the education grant form and photo consent form/release, attach a letter of acceptance from a college, university or vocational school, and include the applicant’s photo and return these items to IREA’s Sedalia office no later than 5 p.m. on June 15. Grant forms are also available at any IREA office. Winners will be notified by June 29, 2017.
This Week's Mountain Guide
- Food Stamp applications increase dramatically
- Abandoned body found in casket
- Short term rental fee set at $650
- Carrigan remembrance set for Feb. 26
- PARK COUNTY 2020 SALARIES
- Park County Sheriff’s Blotter
- Bald eagles thriving in Park County and beyond
- Finding COVID vaccinations
- County dishes out pounds and pounds of food
- Space and word count limitations
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.