Fairplay’s Wearable Art Fest (aka Bead and Fiber Show) will be held on historic Front Street on Saturday, Aug. 12, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sunday, Aug. 13, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. This event will feature bead artists, crafters, and dealers as well as fiber artists. Weekend activities will include classes at Coyote Creek Studio Arts, 419 Front Street, free drawings for prizes, lampworking demonstrations and open torch for anyone to try, and juried competitions in the categories of beaded jewelry, sculptural beading, lampworking and other bead work. Food and a beer and wine garden will be available.
This Week's Mountain Guide
- Food Stamp applications increase dramatically
- Abandoned body found in casket
- Carrigan remembrance set for Feb. 26
- Short term rental fee set at $650
- Park County Sheriff’s Blotter
- PARK COUNTY 2020 SALARIES
- Finding COVID vaccinations
- Space and word count limitations
- Bald eagles thriving in Park County and beyond
- Hartsel Fire Helpers: Auxiliary seeks more volunteers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.