Park County Historical Society will take a trip to the Rocky Mountain Land Library, located near Garo, Saturday, June 5. We’ll meet at McGraw Park in Bailey at 9:45 a.m. and carpool to Fairplay. In Fairplay, we’ll meet at South Park Recreation Center on CR 3 at U.S. 285. From there, we’ll drive Colorado 9 to the Rocky Mountain Land Library. The RMLL is a land-study center for the southern Rockies. We will also tour the townsite of Garo, a former stop on the Denver South Park and Pacfic Railroad. Bring a lunch; we’ll eat at the ranch, and explore Garo’s after lunch. Come along and enjoy the first trip of 2021, with PCHS. Please bring a mask to wear while we’re indoors. www.parkcountyhistory.com or visit us on Facebook. Call 303-838-7740 for more information.
This Week's Mountain Guide
- Housing shortages taking center stage
- Wild horses senselessly shot, others rescued
- PARK COUNTY NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- Park County Sheriff’s Blotter
- Daniel David harmon
- Cemetary tours shed light on Park County history
- Beaver Creek Boardwalk completed in Fairplay
- Sleigh rides and more at Lazy C Ranch
- TAX LIEN SALE
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.