Park County has a new community Resource & Wellness Line. The Resource & Wellness Line offers trained staff and volunteers who will listen to the client’s needs, who are familiar and engaged with the county’s resources and can make warm hand-offs, and who can help clients envision a path or multiple paths forward. Staff and volunteers will connect clients with resources in a variety of categories, including infant and maternal health, education and childcare, healthy relationships, food and utilities assistance, physical health and wellness, COVID-19 relief, counseling and behavioral health, and more. For services or information please call 719-619-2999, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., or access our contact form at https://peaceworksinc.co/services/.
This Week's Mountain Guide
- Currant Creek Characters - IV Captain William Bainbridge White
- An update on Guffey businesses
- Park County Sheriff’s Blotter
- Finding childcare options in Park County
- Plain speaking On Thanksgiving and other topics
- PCCA names photographer Wade Waldrup Artist of the Month
- FMS students excel in NASA Wear Challenge
- Fire prevention and mitigation for home and property
- BOERA property sees record crowds, raises $20,000
- Cowboy Christmas and Parade of Lights
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.