Join us on Bourbon Street at the American Legion in Fairplay for the Second Annual Mountain Mardi Gras, Feb. 22. For only $20 you can enjoy an evening of authentic Cajun cuisine, costume contest with prizes, crowning of the Mardi Gras King and Queen, dancing to music by DJ Trizz, beads, tarot card reading and more. This event benefits the American Legion, Post #172, the Boys & Girls Club of the High Rockies, Rocky Mountain Rural Health, and the South Park Food Bank. It’s a great way to support these local non-profit organizations and have fun at the same time. Tickets are on sale now and available at Town Hall in Fairplay, 901 Main Street or by calling 719-836-2622.
This Week's Mountain Guide
- Park County announces first case of COVID-19
- Local restaurants forge ahead without in-house dining
- State Patrol searches for man stopping drivers, asking for documentation
- How Fairplay and South Park businesses are coping during coronavirus outbreak
- Florissant Fossil Beds modifying operations to implement health guidance
- Food for kids Park County, Platte Canyon and Jeffco
- Dining out during the virus
- Gov. Polis provides update on state response to COVID-19
- Confirmed Case Park County
- COVID-19 myth busters
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.